Shoe fanatic, movie lover and a slight addiction to online shopping! I am the daughter half of the team. In my professional life I come from an admin and customer service background but my huge passion for weddings and events has steered me to where I am today. Although both of these fields have definitely given me so many skills that are required for the world of weddings, events and pretty boutiques!!
I have been really into fashion and style for as long as I can remember. I love surfing the net the day after the Oscars or the Met Gala so I can check out all the amazing outfits! I also adore interior design and architecture. Grand designs is one of my favourite tv shows! I’m addicted to pretty things, cannot walk into a shop without heading straight to the gorgeous girlie products on display!
- Self confessed Harry Potter geek! I do actually know all the words to each of the movies, i watch them every month!
- I am also a huge fan of movies from the Golden age of Hollywood, diamonds are a girl’s best friend and breakfast at Tiffany’s being 2 of my favourites.
- I love nothing more than going for a few cocktails and catching up with the girls. Getting dressed up and having girl time is the best!
- I adore holidays! The Greek Islands being my favourite place to be! I am very into history so love visiting historical sites wherever i go!
- Yankee candles, Johnny Depp, shoes, re-runs of friends, fluffy cushions, Disney films, family, friends, my boyfriend, vogue magazine, Christmas, Prosecco, laughing and holidays! These are a few of my favourite things!
As for me, the Mother half of the team I come from a background of working with children. A teaching assistant for many years it’s actually amazing how many skills relate to wedding styling. I have spent many hours helping to do the backdrops for school plays, style the kids in costumes and I can’t even begin to count how many display boards I have done throughout my life. I have always had a creative flair and attention for detail.
I love spending time looking around home decor stores and garden centres for style ideas. Inspiration for something creative can come from anywhere!
- I am a huge Manchester United fan, watch all the games!
- I am really into genealogy, i have spent years putting my family tree together and researching all the generations. Family is really important to me so it’s been such an enjoyable hobby.
- I am very passionate about my Irish heritage and enjoy going there to visit family.
- Coffee, shopping, meals with the girls, spending time with hubby and the kids, flowers, surfing the net, listening to music and buying home decor! These are a few of my favourite things.